Sunday 8 January 2017

First Cativersary!

As of yesterday, we welcomed Sharick into our home one year ago. It doesn't seem that long, but at the same time I can't imagine life without him! He's a complete huggle-fiend, insisting on a cuddle from each of us if we've been out all day. He's an incorrigible lap cat -- as soon as we sit on the couch, within a minute you can guarantee he's there. Even in hot weather!

He's truly a Prince of cats, with his grey tiger stripes and imperious glances. At other times, when the weather is unsettled, he clings to me in the most adorable way. When I'm painting or writing at the computer, and he jumps up, insisting on a cuddle, it's a reminder to take a break and enjoy the little things in life.

I'll leave you with some kitty photo-spam selected from my Instagram:









No comments:

Post a Comment